11. Mr. Fullham’s investments in small start-up companies have doubled ______ value in just over five years.
A. they B. their
C. them D. themselves
12. A 20 percent increase in revenue makes this the ______ year yet for the Sorvine hotel group.
A. more profitable B. most profitable
C. profiting D. profitably
13. It is imperative that computer passwords ______ kept confidential.
A. were B. be C. being D. had been
14. The European Commerce Authority is seeking ______ imports of foreign-made textiles and garments.
A. limits B. limiting
C. to limit D. limitation
15. My parents don’t mind what job I do ______ I am happy.
A. even though B. as soon as
C. as long as D. as though
16. Speaking ______ behalf of the vice president, Alan Lee thanked the employees for their contributions to the fund-raising project.
A. at B. on C. by D. for
17. Several ______ have been made to the layout of Banham Library’s Web site.
A. revisions B. processes C. considerations D. concepts
18. The man ______ me is president of the ABC Company.
A. at front B. in front
C. in front of D. in the front of
19. Studio Ceramics Monthly does not accept manuscripts ______ have previously appeared in print.
A. they B. that C. whose D. what
20. The cost of repairing the water damage to the museum after the storm ______ to be more than one million dollars.
A. expects B. is expecting
C. expected D. is expected